FT Operations Manager
SERVMART BASE STORE at MARINE CORPS AIR STATION CHERRY POINT, Havelock, NC.
This position is responsible for managing operations, retail and business development for a large government contract at MCAS Cherry Point Servmart and MCAS Cherry Point Motor Transport.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Plan, direct and coordinate all on-site operations with other departments such as IT and Purchasing to ensure that customer requirements are provided in an efficient and timely manner. Make recommendations and corrective actions to the VP of Customer Acquisition/Retention.
- Manage daily operations, and coordinate administrative services with the on-site Manager.
- Ensure personnel, inventory, customers and facilities are secure.
- Formulate strategic sales/marketing strategies, resource allocation, retail functions, policy management, and human resource modeling.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure contractual obligations are being met.
- Manage departmental budget and resolve budget discrepancies.
- Facilitate contract operations within departmental budget.
- Identify and assist in implementing process improvements or new processes launched from Executive Leadership.
- Evaluate staffing needs to meet daily demand, determine resources requirements and reassign available resources to meet the demands.
- Communicate effectively with Manager and Team Members regarding business objectives and current issues.
- Investigate customer complaints about service and take corrective action.
- Lead and develop a high performing team.
Education and Experience:
- Require at least two years of supervisory experience plus one of the following:Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of experience or an Associate degree from a community college plus 6 years of experience or High School Diploma with 10 years of experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Retail experience required.
- Prefer someone with qualification of military experience.
- Need to pass in-house forklift certification within the first 30 days of hire.
- Valid Driver’s License with no moving violations within the last 2 years.
- Any contract security or contract non-attribution requirements must be satisfied.
For consideration, please send resumes via fax to 252-830-1260, email:email@example.com or mail to Attention:Personnel, ECVC, 2100 N. Greene Street, Greenville NC 27834. Open till filled.
EEO Employer – Veteran – Disability – Drug Free Workplace